Dr. A. Nancy Beryl Janet
Dr. A. Nancy Beryl Janet M.Sc, PhD.
- Applications of emerging diagnostic testing platforms in the clinical management of acute leukemia.
- Kinase activating gene fusions and targeted therapy.
- Genomics of myelodysplastic syndrome.
- Molecular basis of Fanconia anemia in Indian population.
- Spectrum of kinase activating gene fusions in B cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Spectrum of TP53 mutations in hypodiploid B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Nancy Beryl Janet, V. T. Manoj Moni, J. Meena, N. A. Fouzia, Biju George (2020). A Novel PDGFRβ Rearrangement in Systemic Mastocytosis with an Associated Haematologic Neoplasm. Indian J Hematol Blood Transfus. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12288-020-01287-8
- Arun Kumar Arunachalam, Nancy Beryl Janet, Anu Korula, Kavitha M. Lakshmi, Uday P. K, Fouzia N. Aboobacker, Aby Abraham, Biju Georgeulkarni, Poonkuzhali Balasubramanian & Vikram Mathews (2020). Prognostic value of MRD monitoring based on BCR-ABL1 copy numbers in Philadelphia chromosome positive acute lymphoblastic leukemia, Leukemia & Lymphoma, DOI: 10.1080/10428194.2020.1811272
- Alex AA, Ganesan S, Palani HK, Balasundaram N, David S, Lakshmi KM, Kulkarni UP, Nisham PN, Korula A, Devasia AJ, Janet NB, Abraham A, Srivastava A, George B, Padua RA, Chomienne C, Balasubramanian P, Mathews V. Arsenic Trioxide Enhances the NK Cell Cytotoxicity Against Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia While Simultaneously Inhibiting Its Bio-Genesis. Front Immunol. 2018 Jun 14;9:1357
- Bankar A, Korula A, Kulkarni UP, Devasia AJ, NA Fouzia ,Lionel S, Abraham A,Balasubramanian P, Janet NB, Nair SC, S S, Jeyaseelan V, N J, Prasad J, George B, Mathews V. Resource utilization and cost effectiveness of treating acute promyelocytic leukaemia using generic arsenic trioxide.Br J Haematol. 2020 Apr;189(2):269-278.
- Punit Jain, Anu Korula, Prashant Deshpande, Nisham PN, Ansu Abu Alex, Aby Abraham, Alok Srivastava, Nancy Beryl Janet, Kavitha M. Lakshmi, Poonkuzhali Balasubramanian,Biju George, Vikram Mathews. Adult Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia: Limitations of Intensification of Therapy in a Developing Country 10.1200/JGO.17.00014 Journal of Global Oncology – published online February 8, 2018.
- March 2020-Till date Lecturer
- Mar 2017 -Mar 2020 Tutor
- Sep. 2006 - Mar 2017 Associate Research Officer
- European Cytogenetics Association
- Association of Genetic Technologists.Inc(AGT)
- Haematology Cancer Consortium
- Sep 2019 - Young Investigator Award, Travel grant to attend the annual meeting of the Society of Haematology and Oncology 2019 at Houston, Texas, USA
- Oct 2018 - Best Poster Presentation award, Annual Research Day, Christian Medical College, Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India
- Dec 2014 - Science and Engineering Research Board (A Statutory body under Department of Science & Technology, Government of India, ITS Section), Travel award.
- Dec 2014 - Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, Travel award.
- Nov 2014 - ASH Abstract Achievement Award for Clinical and Molecular Characterization of Fanconi Anemia: An Indian Perspective Abstract ID #76865