Evaluation of cellular and immune response in mice and patients with acute promyelocytic leukemia treated with arsenic trioxide
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE ) – 2009
- Abstract Achievement Award from American Society of Hematology(ASH) December 2012
- Presented’ NK cell mediated cytotoxicity against malignant promyelocytes enhanced by arsenic trioxide: Potential clinical relevance’ in the plenary session as an oral abstract in the category of BEST ABSTRACT at 7th International Haematologic malignancies Conference: BTG 2016, held at Guangzou, China.
- The work entitled ‘Patterns of Immune Reconstitution in Patients with Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia Treated with Single Agent Arsenic Trioxide and Its Impact On Time to Molecular Remission’ was selected for Oral presentation in 6th International symposium on Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia held in Rome 2013.
- Dr. J .C Patel Best Paper Award was awarded to the work entitled to Ms. Ansu Abu Alex at the 54th Annual Conference of Indian Society of Haematology and Blood Transfusion held in Mumbai 2013 for her work from this project entitled 'NK cell mediated cytotoxicity against malignant promyelocytes enhanced by arsenic trioxide and its potential clinical relevance'
- Rationale and efficacy of proteasome inhibitor combined with arsenic trioxide in the treatment of acute promyelocytic leukemia, S Ganesan1, A A Alex1, E Chendamarai1, N Balasundaram1, H K Palani1, S David1, U Kulkarni1, M Aiyaz2, R Mugasimangalam2, A Korula1, A Abraham1, A Srivastava1, R A Padua3,4, C Chomienne3,4, B George1, P Balasubramanian1and V Mathews1, Leukemia. 2016 Sep 2.
- Leukocyte Adhesion Deficiency-I: Clinical and Molecular Characterization in an Indian Population. Deshpande P, Kathirvel K, Alex AA, Korula A, George B, Shaji RV, Mathews V. Indian J Pediatr. 2016 Aug;83(8):799-804
- Acute myeloid leukaemia: challenges and real world data from India.
Philip C, George B, Ganapule A, Korula A, Jain P, Alex AA, Lakshmi KM, Sitaram U, Abubacker FN, Abraham A, Viswabandya A, Srivastava VM, Srivastava A, Balasubramanian P, Mathews V. Br J Haematol. 2015 Jul;170(1):110-7
- Comparison of newly diagnosed and relapsed patients with acute promyelocytic leukemia treated with arsenic trioxide: insight into mechanisms of resistance.
Chendamarai E, Ganesan S, Alex AA, Kamath V, Nair SC, Nellickal AJ, Janet NB, Srivastava V, Lakshmi KM, Viswabandya A, Abraham A, Aiyaz M, Mullapudi N, Mugasimangalam R, Padua RA, Chomienne C, Chandy M, Srivastava A, George B, Balasubramanian P, Mathews V. PLoS One. 2015 Mar 30; 10(3):e0121912
- DNA-mediated adjuvant immunotherapy extends survival in two different mouse models of myeloid malignancies.
Carole le Pogam, Satya Patel, Petra Gorombei, Laura Guerenne, Patricia Krief, Nader Omidvar, Nilgun Tekin, Elena Bernasconi, Flore Sicre, Marie-Hélène Schlageter, Martine Chopin, Maria-Elena Noguera, Ansu Abu, Vikram Mathews, Robert West, Marika Pla, Pierre Fenaux, Christine Chomienne, and Rose Ann Padua, Oncotarget. 2015 Oct 20;6(32):32494-508
- Early T cell precursor lymphoid blast crisis of chronic myeloid leukemia - A novel transformation. Senapati J, Devasia AJ, Alex AA, George B., Hematol Oncol Stem Cell Ther. 2014 Nov 26
- Standardizing minimal residual disease by flow cytometry for precursor B lineage acute lymphoblastic leukemia in a developing country.
Patkar N, Alex AA, B B, Ahmed R, Abraham A, George B, Vishwabandya A, Srivastava A, Mathews V. Cytometry B Clin Cytom. 2012 Jul;82(4):252-8.
- Clinicopathological features of hepatosplenic T cell lymphoma: a single centre experience from India. Patkar N, Nair S, Alex AA, Parihar M, Manipadam MT, Arora N, Ahmed R, Abraham A, George B, Viswabandya A, Srivastava V, Srivastava A, Mathews V. Leuk Lymphoma. 2012 Apr;53(4):609-15